Short but sweet post....
List of things to say to a family, person, woman, man, parent, grandparent, or just about anyone who finds out news like our family did..
10. I am sorry
9. God gives special parents special children
8. "They" are such loving children
7. Do you know how severe it is?
6. You are handling this much better than me
5. You were chosen for a reason
4. I hope you can find it in your heart to love this child like you love your others
3. Down Syndrome child--its Child with Down Syndrome please
2. Oh no she will never be able to.....
1. She IS beautiful isn't she?
Yes these things were said to us. I know people mean well..but think before you speak.
The best thing to say is, "Congratulations!! You have a beautiful baby girl!"
AND YES.....SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!