Monday, April 16, 2012

People who make you better...

Ok..so after a wonderful weekend of baseball, softball, parties, and the gym, I have discovered that there are people that are placed in your life to only make you a better person!  When I speak to these people, I feel better having met them!  It makes me want to be a better person.

Many people have been placed in my life for various reasons.  Starting in college.  The people that you meet make you who you are today.  Whether it is in relationships or friendships.  They create the type of person that makes you assertive or helps you to become set in your ways.  I have realized that people come and go, but the friends you make then are friends that stay.  These people you can pick up where you left off and keep on going.

After college friends seem to be the most life altering.  In a good way--well most!  These are the people that you meet that form your soul.  They see you through your relationships-good and bad.  They are there with you through your wedding--babies--breakups and reunions.  These are the people you still keep in contact with on a weekly, daily, or monthly basis.  They are there and you know they are there.

Then there are people that just happen in your life that truly make you a better person.  All of the above did as well, but these people enter for just moments --that when you walk away you ask yourself, "why can't I be more like them!"  I see this through people that my husband works with and has introduced me to in my side business.  I met this family and see why my husband talks to highly of them.  Two brothers that honestly, I hope will order more product just so I can be enlightened for a day.  I don't know if it is what they say or how they say it, but you truly wonder why all people can't be like that.  The world would be a better place.

People have come into my life through my children.  Wondering how I never met this person and their family before.  How I am so lucky that our paths have crossed and I too am a better person for meeting these families.  Whether it be in baseball or dance --I truly feel blessed to have been in the same space as these wonderful souls.

Now I know that Chambers has been brought into our life to make us better people.  I know that we have a plan and this is obviously it.  We have already met the most supportive, loving, and thoughtful people and she is NOT even born yet.  I can't wait to share pictures of her and the people that she has brought into our life.  I know that my whole family will be enriched and enlightened by the energy that she brings to us.  I can honestly say that with 12 more weeks to go life is only going to get better.

Just a few!  Wish I could add more or had more!!











No comments:

Post a Comment